Sometimes items listed on selling channels require amendment. LinnLive has the functionality to help you adjust prices, titles and/or descriptions in your listings.
There is a separate feature in Linnworks that can automatically update eBay and Amazon listings with the new price entered in Linnworks. So if there is a need to update only price in eBay and/or Amazon listings, we recommend that you use this feature. Find out more how it works for eBay and Amazon listings.
- Listings have to be mapped with Linnworks Inventory and have templates in LinnLive;
- Listing price, title and description have to be inserted in the Listing Descriptions tab on the Edit Stock Item screen.
1. Insert new item details (price, title, description) in LinnLive;
2. Locate updated items on Inventory Screen in LinnLive;
3. Use one of the following options to update listing details on a specific channel: Price Adjustment, Listing Adjustment, Instant Adjustment.
4.Use one of the following options to update listing details on several channels at the same time: Adjust Prices or Adjust Listings.
1. Insert new item details (price, title, description) in LinnLive
There are two ways of doing that:
1.1 Using Linnworks Data Import Tool: Use Product Description import tool to bulk update product descriptions, titles, and pricing. This method is described here.
1.2 Manually by editing details from Listing Descriptions tab in LinnLive/Linnworks (Fig 1.1):
a. Put cursor in the field where value is to be changed. If Description needs to be changed, then click on the pen symbol (Fig 1.2);
b. Insert new data;
c. Click Save.
Fig 1.1 Fig 1.2
2. Locate updated items on Inventory screen in LinnLive
Changed Products are marked with red exclamation marks on Inventory Screen (Fig 2.1) and can be filtered using Search function.
2.1 Inventory -> Extended Search-accessed by clicking down-arrow in the Search window;
2.2 Tick Show Only Changed Products box (Fig 2.2);
2.3 Click Extended Search button.
Fig 2.1 Fig 2.2
3. Use one of the following options to update listing details on a specific channel: Price Adjustment, Listing Adjustment, Instant Adjustment (Fig 3.1)
3.2 Select listings that need to be updated;
Depending on the data that has to be updated in the listings, follow either step 3.3, 3.4 or 3.5:
3.3 Right-Click on one of the selected cells under the channel name -> Price Adjustment;
a. Click Update Prices button to update pricing on the channel.
3.4 Right-Click on one of the selected cells under the channel name -> Listing Adjustment;
a. Tick check box next to parameter that needs to be updated on the channel (Fig 3.2);
b. Click Adjust All Listings And Close Window button.
3.5 Right-Click on one of the selected cells under the channel name -> Instant Adjustment;
a. Select one of the following options to get listing updated without confirmation window popping up: Adjust